|VACC is the premier business association dedicated solely to small business entrepreneurship development on behalf of its members. Membership in the Asian Chamber offers you a wide range of important benefits: Highlights only:
|Information and Expertise
Access and Referrals
Join us to learn more about who we are and our history in developing the Asian American Business Success story in the Mid Atlantic US. And join us to meet how many small Asian businesses who have grown and achieved wealth and never stop growing.
Enjoy the benefits our membership uniquely offers!
Instructions to Join:
- Download the VACC VA ASIAN CHAMBER – Membership AVA ASIAN CHAMBER – VACC Membership Application Form
- E-mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 48 hours, you will obtain a link to an electronic payment, PayPal, where you can pay with credit or debit card.
- Payment by check instructions: Write check to: “VACC” -then send check to Mailing address: Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce, Membership Division, PO Box 2640 – Glen Allen, VA 23058
Headquartered in Virginia, with five satellite offices across Virginia, we are a Southern State Asian Chamber with active members from DC-VA-MD-NC-AL-GA
The Asian Chamber provides Members: CORE BENEFITS
- Access to unparalleled business development opportunities
- Access to warm, strategic business introductions of you or your business as a new member to our major partners for procurement opportunities/career opportunities through our three annual major ProcureCon Industry Days
- Access our Business Industry Council (BIC) Programs consists of our signature Bridging Partnerships activities to include Industry Luncheons, Procurement Networking (Procurement BASH) events, and Match Making events in major regions for technology-Construction and A/E, and Services sectors
- Career development & mentoring through our signature CareerConnect Program
- Access to our business legislative advocacy
- Culture and Commerce celebration through our Black Tie Annual Asian Chamber Gala at the heart of Virginia capital at the five star Jefferson Hotel
- Access to Small business development growth guidance and technical assistance not found in a standard Chamber of Commerce
When a business belongs to the Asian Chamber, they are a leader within the business community and a member of one of the Commonwealth’s most dynamic minority business advocacy organizations.
General Chamber Benefits include:
- Exclusive invitation to join VACC community and business meetings and other industry day events and meetings
- Acknowledgment of company name and link on VACC Newsletter and on the VACC website ( As part of a landing page) (NEW)
- Eligibility for participation in planning activities/services/programs
- Reduced ticket prices at all events and activities
- Low cost advertising (emailing lists- website listing and promo) for your hiring and new solutions needs
- Posting all of member’s news on our social media network (Face Book-Twitter)
- Distribution of your company’s news and achievements in the Chamber’s bi-monthly E-Newsletter – E-News – with over 5,000 subscribers
- Free parking for event guests in most all events
- Complimentary WiFi at all of our annual conference sites
- Annual scholarship to Asian students
- Free Annual Legislative Summit with Governor-Attorney General-Legislators-Congress- Cabinet level Secretary- Virginia General Assembly membership
- Small business technical assistance (Ex: State of Virginia business certifications – Business Plan development)
Business development- Partnership include:
- Referrals to a private, members-only community of the VACC Network
- Opportunities for strategic partnerships with other businesses and organizations and VACC Members
- Strategic introduction of members to our partners on request
- Opportunity to have Chamber staff make introductions to your prospects at Chamber programs and events on request of sponsors