AMERICAN EXPRESS HOSTS:
OPEN FOR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING CONFERENCE
Get the Event OGC DC Registration is Open (2)
Get the OGC-DC-HL-Agenda
VACC and American Express OPEN invite you to join in a free “Grow Your Business Through Government Contracting” event on June 28th, 2016 in Washington, D.C!
There will be an anticipated 500+ of attendees. Attached is the event flyer.
- OPEN for Government Contracts is a FREE event hosted by American Express OPEN
- Tuesday, June 28th at the JW Marriott Washington, D.C. – 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20004
- This event will take place from 8:00am – 5:00pm (Breakfast, lunch, snacks and a cocktail reception will be provided for free to all attendees)
The “Grow Your Business Through Government Contracting” events are free, day-long events focusing on small business government contracting.
The Contract Connections session provides buyer/seller matchmaking opportunities, along with networking opportunities.
The OPEN events also provide interactive workshops, keynote speakers and panels composed of Federal, State and Local Government Officials and Large Corporations/Primes as well as small business owners.
The program provides education for both, small business owners who are new to government contracting as well as experienced contractors.
- It is part of the main event “Grow Your Business Through Government Contracting”
- There will be a 10 minute One-on-One meetings throughout the day between agency/prime representatives and small business owners.
- Match making will be based on the Industry Codes you are currently seeking that are your priority and that are certified (8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, State HUB…) depending what small businesses needs are.
- Register now!