Register to Join CAPRATE Events, LLC at:
The Third Annual Washington, D.C. & Mid-Atlantic Data Center Summit 2015
Sept 16 & 17, 2015 at the Hyatt in Reston
Featuring speakers who will discuss the DC Metro-NOVA region’s most important trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
* Site selection case study: “Connectivity, Power & Incentives: How and Why Loudoun County Became Host to the Largest Concentration of Data Centers in the U.S.”
* How industry executives are approaching challenges including customization of data centers
* Steps industry leaders are taking to remain competitive
* Analysis of opportunities tied to IoE (Internet on Everything)
* The maturing data center industry, including: renewed M&A activity, valuation of the data center operation & the impact of cross-regional international demand
* Future-proofing & protecting the data center asset.
State of the Market: Comparing & Contrasting Success Stories and Embracing New Challenges, Including: Customization, IoE, Industry Consolidation and Security Concerns.
Hear From: (partial list, for updates, click this Event page:
* Douglas S. Adams, Senior Vice President and Chief Revenue Officer, RagingWire
* Kevin Bostick, CFO, 365 Data Centers
* Juan Font, General Manager, Eastern Region, CoreSite
* Kevin L. Jackson, Founder, GovCloud Network
* Craig McKesson, Executive Vice President, T5 Data Centers
* Andrew Schaap, Senior Vice President, Digital Realty Trust
* John Sheputis, President, Infomart Data Centers
Register today as seats are limited!