Why Join the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce?
Click to download your VA ASIAN CHAMBER – Membership Application Form
Why Join us ?
VACC is the original first, oldest, and officially recognized State Asian Chamber of Commerce and most influential Chamber in Virginia representing more than 5,000 network of members throughout the Southern U.S states as a member of a national network of a dozen of other state Asian Chambers in the U.S, 14 American mainstream Chambers in Northern Virginia, a network member of the Hampton Roads Chamber and the Virginia Chamber.
We are The Public Voice of 48,500 + Asian Pacific American and Pacific Islanders Business in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
The Asian Chamber provides access to:
1. Unparalleled business development opportunities
Warm, strategic business introductions of you or your business as a new member to our major partners for procurement opportunities/career opportunities
2. Access to high level professional networking opportunities
3. Business teaming strategic opportunities
4. Professional development & mentoring
5. Business legislative advocacy
6. Small business development growth guidance
1. Reduced ticket prices and occaional FREE admission at special business activities
2. Strategic introduction of members to our partners
3. Opportunity to have Chamber staff make introductions to your prospects at Chamber programs and events
4. Low cost advertising (emailing lists- website listing and promo) for your hiring needs
5. Distribution of your company’s news and achievements in the Chamber’s bi-monthly E-Newsletter to 5,000 subscribers
7. Free parking for event guests in most all events
8. Complimentary WiFi at our event sites
9. Annual Virginia Asian Foundations’ Scholarship for Asian students
10. Advocacy for Small and large business member
Every year more than 2000 businesses and organizations participate in more than 50 of the Asian Chamber hosted or co-hosted events statewide.
For Member Only Programs: For VACC Members Only
Small Business Assistance for Entrepreneurs
- The goal is to improve and retain existing small businesses, offer guidance to inspiring entrepreneurs, introduce entrepreneurs to business certification programs, and connect business owners to international business education knowledge and competency.
Domestic Business Management
- Branding and Marketing
- Business Plan Development
- Small Business Certifications
2. SERVICE REFERRALS
VACC makes refer members to existing local and regional domestic business education resources, seminars, forums, and mini-workshops
International Business Management Counseling
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRADE AND INVESTMENT GUIDANCE
- International Business Plan Development
- International Business Marketing
- Best International Market Research
- International Cultural Business Etiquette
- Global Market Selection
- Investing into the U.S States
2. GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICE REFERRALS
- Referrals to practical international business development seminars, forums, and mini-workshops
- Referrals to International Trade Specialists or export assistance resources (Products and services exporting)
We are active on social media- Follow us on @VAAsianChamber
We have over 5,000 active statewide members network from Virginia and DC Metro – Pennsylvania-Maryland- North Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.
Still not sure how to maximize your investment?
Reach out to Membership Director at: email@example.com