Why Join the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce?
Click to download your VA ASIAN CHAMBER – VACC Membership Application Form
Why Join us ?
VACC is the original first, oldest, and officially recognized State Asian Chamber of Commerce and most influential Chamber in Virginia representing more than 5,000 network of Asian and Pan Asian business members throughout the Southern U.S states as a member of a national network of a dozen of other state Asian Chambers in the U.S, 14 American mainstream Chambers.
We are also The Public Voice of 100,000 plus Asian Pacific American and Pacific Islanders Business in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
The Asian Chamber provides access to:
1. Unparalleled business development opportunities- Through our Business Council activities
2. Access to high level professional networking opportunities
3. Business teaming strategic opportunities
4. Professional development & mentoring
5. Business legislative advocacy
6. Small business development growth guidance
1. Reduced ticket prices and occaional FREE admission at special business activities
2. NEW: Business Council’s Bridging Partnerships Program with regionwide Industry Luncheons-Match Making-Networking events – See Application for details
3. NEW: 3 Major Procurement conferences in all three (3) major Virginia regions ProcureCon NOVA-ProcureCon Richmond – ProcureCon Hampton Roads.
4. Opportunity to be sponsors at signature Chamber programs and events
5. Low cost advertising (emailing lists- website listing and promo) for your hiring needs
6. Distribution of your company’s news and achievements in the Chamber’s bi-monthly E-Newsletter to 5,000 subscribers- Contact us for details
7. Free parking for event guests in most all events
8. Annual Virginia Asian Foundations’ Scholarship for Asian students
9. Annual Business Awards Program to promote top Asian businesses
10. Effective advocacy for business member year round and via our Annual Asian Legislative Summit
For Member Only Programs: For VACC Members Only:
Small Business Assistance for Entrepreneurs
- The goal is to improve and retain existing small businesses, offer guidance to inspiring entrepreneurs, introduce entrepreneurs to business certification programs, and connect business owners to international business education knowledge and competency.
Domestic Business Management
- Branding and Marketing
- Business Plan Development
- Small Business Certifications
2. SERVICE REFERRALS
VACC makes refer members to existing local and regional domestic business education resources, seminars, forums, and mini-workshops
International Business Management Counseling
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRADE AND INVESTMENT GUIDANCE
- International Business Plan Development
- International Business Marketing
- Best International Market Research
- International Cultural Business Etiquette
- Global Market Selection
- Investing into the U.S States
2. GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICE REFERRALS
- Referrals to practical international business development seminars, forums, and mini-workshops
- Referrals to International Trade Specialists or export assistance resources (Products and services exporting)
We are active on social media- Follow us on @VAAsianChamber and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaccommerce/
We have over 5,000 active statewide members network from Virginia and DC Metro – Pennsylvania-Maryland- North Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.
Still not sure how to maximize your investment?
Reach out to Membership Director at: email@example.com Terl: 804 502-8081