Why Join the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce?
Click to download your VA ASIAN CHAMBER – VACC Membership Application Form
Why Join us ?
VACC is the original first, oldest, and officially recognized State Asian Chamber of Commerce and most influential Chamber in Virginia representing more than 5,000 network of Asian and Pan Asian business members throughout the Southern U.S states as a member of a national network of a dozen of other state Asian Chambers in the U.S, 14 American mainstream Chambers. VACC is the Public Voice of 100,000 plus Asian Pacific American and Pacific Islanders Business in the Commonwealth of Virginia alone.
With a combined 400 years in business, non-profit management, and the public and private sector management experience, we assure that our members derive direct return in investment and value from their VACC membership. As a robust network of businesses and organizations, we offer our members the most appropriate advocacy and content that accelerates your ability to grow your business.
VACC strategically positions itself as a leader in business advocacy within the Mid Atlantic Region. We do this by continuously looking for new opportunities for growth for our members, the small, medium, and larger size businesses as well as a fast growing number of leading regional institutions, dynamic non-profits, and other diverse organizations from 60 targeted sectors throughput the Mid Atlantic.
The Asian Chamber provides access to:
1. Unparalleled business development opportunities- Through our Business Council activities
2. Access to high level professional networking opportunities
3. Business teaming strategic opportunities
4. Professional development & mentoring
5. Business legislative advocacy
6. Small business development growth guidance
VACC Membership Benefits:
1. Reduced ticket prices and occasional FREE admission at special business activities
2. NEW: Business Council’s Bridging Partnerships Program with regionwide Industry Luncheons-Match Making-Networking events – See Application for details
3. Three (3) major Procurement conferences in all three (3) major Virginia regions : ProcureCon NOVA-ProcureCon Richmond – ProcureCon Hampton Roads.
4. Opportunity to be sponsors at signature Chamber programs and events
5. Low cost advertising (emailing lists- website listing and promo) for your hiring needs
6. Distribution of your company’s news and achievements in the Chamber’s bi-monthly E-Newsletter to 5,000 subscribers- Contact us for details
7. Free parking for event guests in most all events
8. Annual Virginia Asian Foundations’ Scholarship for Asian students
9. Annual Business Awards Program to promote top Asian businesses
10. Effective advocacy for business member year round and via our Annual Asian Legislative Summit
For Members Only:
We strongly encourage companies and business leaders to engage with us to experience the value that the VACC has to offer to you and your employees. Please attend an event, read our newsletters, volunteer, sponsor, or connect with us to make the most of your membership. We look forward to working with you and your business to continue growing Virginia and our Mid Atlantic economy.
Small Business Assistance for Entrepreneurs
- The goal is to improve and retain existing small businesses, offer guidance to inspiring entrepreneurs, introduce entrepreneurs to business certification programs, and connect business owners to international business education knowledge and competency.
Domestic Business Management
- Branding and Marketing
- Business Plan Development
- Small Business Certifications
2. SERVICE REFERRALS
VACC makes refer members to existing local and regional domestic business education resources, seminars, forums, and mini-workshops
International Business Management Counseling
- INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRADE AND INVESTMENT GUIDANCE
- International Business Plan Development
- International Business Marketing
- Best International Market Research
- International Cultural Business Etiquette
- Global Market Selection
- Investing into the U.S States
2. GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICE REFERRALS
- Referrals to practical international business development seminars, forums, and mini-workshops
- Referrals to International Trade Specialists or export assistance resources (Products and services exporting)
We are active on social media- Follow us on @VAAsianChamber and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vaccommerce/
We have over 5,000 active statewide members network from Virginia and DC Metro – Pennsylvania-Maryland- North Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia.
Why Should I Join the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce?
VACC Membership provides access to:
- Unparalleled business development opportunities
- Warm, strategic business introductions of you or your business as a new member to our major partners for connecting activities, business opportunities, and career development opportunities
- Inter-state joint venture- teaming strategic opportunities
- Professional development & mentoring
- Business legislative advocacy
- Small business development growth guidance
- Join our Business Industry Council (BIC)’s Bridging Partnerships (BPs) Programs: Bi Monthly Industry Forums – Match Making- Procurement BASH Networking Mixers in NOVA and Central Virginia and Coastal Virginia
Our Incredible Membership Benefits:
- Greatly reduced ticket prices and free admission at all events and activities anywhere we host events
- Strategic introduction of members to our partners
- Opportunity to have Chamber staff make introductions to your prospects at Chamber programs and events
- Low cost advertising (emailing lists- website listing and promo) for your hiring and new solutions needs
- Posting all of member’s news on our social media network (Face Book-Twitter- social media pages)
- Distribution of your company’s news and achievements in the Chamber’s bi-monthly E-Newsletter with over 5,000 business and executive subscribers
- Free parking for event guests in most all events – All regions
- Complimentary WiFi at all our event sites – All regions
- Annual academic scholarship to Asian students of statewide VACC Members
- Annual Asian Business Awards programs to promote top Asian Businesses
- Small business technical assistance (Ex: State of Virginia business certifications registration – Business Plan development)
- Free online advertising on our site and on social media promoting your business for 4 months when you join and as renewed members
- Networking Mixers
- Outstanding Industry Industry Forums (Procurement BASH) in diverse regions of Virginia
We are active on social media- Follow us on @VAAsianChamber
The voice of Asian Businesses, we have over 750 active statewide members from Virginia and DC Metro – Maryland- North and South Carolina, Alabama, and Georgia. Our members have grown their businesses to the next level and – or gained powerful local, state, regional, or national and international connections thanks to VACC connections and our extensive network membership.
Still not sure how to maximize your investment?
Reach out to Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org