Enjoy the benefits our membership uniquely offers!
- Download the vacc-membership-application-form-join-vacc-now
- E-mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 24 hours, you will obtain a link to an electronic payment, PayPal, where you can pay with credit or debit card. ( Please note: There is a 10% administrative credit card fees apply for each membership level if payment is made via credit card-Paypal)
- Payment by check instructions:
Write check to: “VACC”
Send check to Mailing address:
Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 2640
Glen Allen, VA 23058
Why Join the Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce?
The Asian Chamber of Commerce is the first, oldest, and officially recognized Asian Chamber of Commerce and most influential Chamber in Virginia representing 5,000 members creating approximately 100,000 jobs throughout the Mid Atlantic and Southern States. We are The Public Voice of 48,500+ Asian Pacific American and Pacific Islanders Business in the U.S..
The Asian Chamber provides access to:
- Unparalleled business development opportunities
- Warm, strategic business introductions of you or your business as a new member to our major partners for procurement opportunities/career opportunities
- Access to high level professional networking opportunities
- Business teaming strategic opportunities
- Professional development & mentoring
- Business legislative advocacy
- Small business development growth guidance
Dear Prospective VACC Member,
When a business belongs to the Asian Chamber, they are a leader within the business community and a member of one of the Commonwealth’s most dynamic minority business advocacy organizations.
Benefits also include:
- Reduced ticket prices and free admission at all events and activities
- Strategic introduction of members to our partners
- Opportunity to have Chamber staff make introductions to your prospects at Chamber programs and events
- Low, low, cost advertizing (emailing lists- website listing and promo) for your hiring and new solutions needs
- Posting all of member’s news on our social media network (Face Book-Twitter- social media pages)
- Distribution of your company’s news and achievements in the Chamber’s bi-monthly E-Newsletter – E-News – with over 5,000 subscribers
- Free parking for event guests in most all events
- Complimentary WiFi at our event sites
- Scholarship to Asian students
- Small business technical assistance (Ex: State of Virginia business certifications registration – Business Plan development)
Be part of a statewide coalition working to build a better future for business and for Virginia.
Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce Membership is a powerful coalition of corporate and government leaders, entrepreneurs, small businesses, professionals, trade, and industry associations doing business in Virginia, which actively work with legislators across the aisles to help shape a vibrant business climate for Virginia and maximize success for Virginia companies.
Become a supporting member of Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce (VACC) and join our well established coalition of entrepreneurs, business and government leaders, and elected officials.
PROCUREMENT – MATCH MAKING OPPORTUNITIES
VACC ‘s Asian American Business Assistance Center offers strategic business consulting and business opportunities clearinghouse to help generate increased financing, public and private sector contract opportunities and related procurement opportunities to our members, the small/diverse, and women-owned businesses. In addition, the services will help these firms create and retain jobs through workforce development and training toolkit and related activities.
Our official Members network and connect with Virginia’s Lawmakers and business leaders at our monthly business networking events, ASIANet , Professional Network of Virginia (PNV), and our annual signature events such as the annual Asian ProcureCon Asia and Asian Chamber Gala.
The Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce helps our Members expand their horizons of knowledge by participating in professional network meetings, AsiaNET a series of monthly meetings with the buyers, and CareerCONNECT. These timely sessions are specifically designed to strengthen the management effectiveness and profitability of members companies and Asian Pacific American professionals.
For any inquiries concerning VACC membership please contact email@example.com.