Enjoy the benefits our membership uniquely offers!
- Download the VACC VA ASIAN CHAMBER – Membership AVA ASIAN CHAMBER – VACC Membership Application Form
- E-mail the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 48 hours, you will obtain a link to an electronic payment, PayPal, where you can pay with credit or debit card.
- Payment by check instructions: Write check to: “VACC” -then send check to Mailing address:
Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 2640
Glen Allen, VA 23058
The Asian Chamber of Commerce is the first, oldest, and officially recognized Asian Chamber of Commerce and most influential Chamber in Virginia as the Public Voice of 100,000+ Asian Pacific American and Pacific Islanders Business in the United States of America.
Headquartered in Virginia, we are a Southern State Asian Chamber with active members from DC-VA-MD-AL-GA
The Asian Chamber provides Members: CORE BENEFITS
- Access to unparalleled business development opportunities
- Access to warm, strategic business introductions of you or your business as a new member to our major partners for procurement opportunities/career opportunities through our three annual major ProcureCon Industry Days
- Access our Business Industry Council (BIC) Programs consists of our signature Bridging Partnerships activities to include Industry Luncheons, Procurement Networking (Procurement BASH) events, and Match Making events in major regions for technology-Construction and A/E, and Services sectors
- Career development & mentoring through our signature CareerConnect Program
- Access to our business legislative advocacy
- Culture and Commerce celebration through our Black Tie Annual Asian Chamber Gala at the heart of Virginia capital at the five star Jefferson Hotel
- Access to Small business development growth guidance and technical assistance not found in a standard Chamber of Commerce
When a business belongs to the Asian Chamber, they are a leader within the business community and a member of one of the Commonwealth’s most dynamic minority business advocacy organizations.
Benefits also include:
- Reduced ticket prices and free admission at all events and activities
- Strategic introduction of members to our partners
- Opportunity to have Chamber staff make introductions to your prospects at Chamber programs and events
- Low, low, cost advertizing (emailing lists- website listing and promo) for your hiring and new solutions needs
- Posting all of member’s news on our social media network (Face Book-Twitter- social media pages)
- Distribution of your company’s news and achievements in the Chamber’s bi-monthly E-Newsletter – E-News – with over 5,000 subscribers
- Free parking for event guests in most all events
- Complimentary WiFi at our event sites
- Scholarship to Asian students
- Small business technical assistance (Ex: State of Virginia business certifications registration – Business Plan development)