Join The 7th Annual ProcureCon NOVA
MatchMaker & Buyer EXPO 2020
Date: October 20, 2020 * 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
Location: The Three Flint Hill Building Conference Center,
3201 Jermantown Road, Fairfax, VA
2019 ProcureCon NOVA was a great success!
Thank you to all sponsors, buyers,m suppliers, and volunteers
View the 2019 ProcureCon NOVA Expo Gallery
View the Conference Presentations:
ABOUT THE 7th ANNUAL ProcureCon NOVA 2020 MatchMaker & Buyer EXPO
Commercial and Government Agency Small Business Offices: ProcureCon NOVA 2020 are open to all government commercial exhibitors.
This major regional procurement event includes major procurement decision makers to discuss current procurement opportunities, provide technical assistance, one-on-one counseling on business expansion, contracting guidelines, and business certification updates.
Up to 25+ Buyers offer business contract opportunities and projects from a wide range of technology and infrastructure construction projects/plans. We guarantee you this event will again be a standing-room only event!
Event Sponsorship and Table Exhibiting opportunities:
Contact Show Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain exhibiting & sponsorship opportunities.
Event Registration and Agenda details at :
(To be activated Summer 2020)
The below programs and activities will be offered at ProcureCon NOVA 2020:
- Information on upcoming annual procurement forecast and requirements
- Solicitation: Bidding processes by buyers
- Small business procurement technical assistance programs
- Setting small business prime and subcontracting goals
- Minority- Small- Women- Business certification procedures
- Set-aside/subcontracting opportunities By federal agencies
- Infrastructure- Construction opportunity briefings
VACC invites all the below organizations to participate:
- All commercial, federal, state and local government purchasing officers
- Technical/program representatives including contracting officers
- Agency engineers, business developers
- Agency/Industry logistics specialists
- Contract Managers , Small Business specialists
- Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Local- Regional-State-Federal Small business counselors
- Business solutions providers