Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce Hosts:
The 6th Annual ProcureCon NOVA
Industry Day & EXPO 2019
PAN ASIAN MID ATLANTIC (MARYLAND-DC-VIRGINIA)
REGION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Date: Thursdsay November 7, 2019 * 10:00 am to 2:30 pm
Location: The Three Flint Hill, Fairfax, Virginia
Commercial and Government Agency Small Business Offices: ProcureCon NOVA Exhibits are open to exhibitors. Contact Ms My Lan Tran at: email@example.com to obtain exhibiting & sponsorship opportunities.
This Mid Atlantic (NOVA-MD-DC) Regional procurement event includes major procurement decision makers to discuss current procurement opportunities, provide technical assistance, one-on-one counseling on business expansion, contracting guidelines, and business certification updates.
20+ Buyers offer business contract opportunities and projects from a wide range of technology and infrastructure construction projects/plans. This event was again a standing-room only event with up to 250 participants ( Or max room capacity).
Event Exhibiting opportunities: Open beginning June 2019
Event Registration website: To open in August 2019
The below programs and activities will be offered at ProcureCon NOVA 2019:
- Information on upcoming annual procurement forecast and requirements
- Solicitation: Bidding processes by buyers
- Small business procurement technical assistance programs
- Setting small business prime and subcontracting goals
- Minority- Small- Women- Business certification procedures
- Set-aside/subcontracting opportunities By federal agencies
- Infrastructure- Construction opportunity briefings
VACC invites all the below organizations to participate:
- All commercial, federal, state and local government purchasing officers
- Technical/program representatives including contracting officers
- Agency engineers, business developers
- Agency/Industry logistics specialists
- Contract Managers , Small Business specialists
- Supplier Diversity Professionals
- Local- Regional-State-Federal Small business counselors
- Business solutions providers
- CONFERENCE DAY 2019 AGENDA – HIGHLIGHTS
9:00 – 10:00 am: Exhibit Set Up
10:00 – 10:30 am: Registration- Welcome Reception – Breakfast- EXPO
10:30 -11:30 am: General Plenary Session Speakers – VACC Signature IMPACT Panel
11:30 am to 12:30 p.m: Conference Luncheon with Keynote Speaker
12:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Networking * Round Robin Match Making- EXPO *
SWaM-DBE Certification clinics
2:30 pm: Conference concludes- ProcureCon NOVA 2020 date announcement
Last year 2018 Event Highlights
The 5th Annual ProcureCon NOVA Industry Day & EXPO 2018 was a standimg room only small business development conference bringing together government and industry for one full day filled with networking, business development, relationship building, and education opportunities.
150 contractors attended the popular EXPO 2018.