« All Events
June 29- ReOpen Henrico Mixer with Top Leaders
June 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm at
Registration ends Noon on June 29, 2020.
Once registered, mark the date: June 29th at 2pm to 3:15 pm – You will receive a ZOOM LINK three (3) days before the event to click in and join the event via audio, telephone, or both audio and video.
Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce & County of Henrico host a special Post Covid-19 Mixer:
Pan Asian Business Round Table with Top County Leaders
ReOPEN Henrico With Top Leaders
- When? Monday June 29, 2020 * From 2 pm to 3:15 pm
- Where? Virtual Zoom Meet and Greet Discussion
- Who? Speaker: Monica Callahan, Henrico County Deputy Commissioner of Community Affairs.
- How? Register at: https://reopenhenrico.eventbrite.com
- Questions? Contact us at: aabac@aabac
VACC Members and all RVA- Henrico based Asian American companies:
- How are you doing with business reopening in Henrico?
- Are you looking for resources and support from the County? On June 29, Virginia Asian Chamber of Commerce will be hosting a special webinar business round table discussion targeted to the small business suppliers seeking to re open business in Henrico (Virginia). We want to hear from you. Your voice counts!
We will discuss:
- Small businesses challenges and opportunities as they reopen in a challenging time.
- How county leaders can directly address county businesses attendees’ concerns or suggestions on any specific issues facing small businesses as they reopen in Henrico County, Virginia, post covid-19?
- What are the resources available for small businesses?
- What about written information and resources for businesses -individuals with limited language proficiency?
We want to meet businesses in all industry sector:
- Retail-All brick and mortar businesses
- Building- construction
- All service businesses (housing-real estate- medical)
- Non Profits
- Community groups
Once registered, mark the date: June 29th at 2pm to 3:15 pm
You will receive a ZOOM LINK three (3) days before the event to click in and join the event via audio, telephone, or both audio and video.
Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org